What you'll need:
Tasker AutoNotification Unlock Key
(I'm honestly not sure if the unlock portion of AutoNotification is necessary to do this, but you should support the awesome dev who makes these Tasker plugins!)
- Setup the above apps, and configure Smart Lock on your Chromebook. You'll also need to open AutoNotification once and give it access to your notifications.
- Login to your Chromebook with Smart Lock. This should generate a notification.
- Create a new profile with a trigger from Event > Plugin > AutoNotification > Intercept
- Under configuration for the intercept, choose "Fill From Current" and pick the Smart Lock notification.
- Check the boxes for Notification App, Notification Title, and Notification Text, then complete the trigger.
- Create a resulting task. I called mine "Clear Notification" and gave it the following steps:
- Wait 5 seconds
- AutoNotification Cancel
- OtherId: %anid
- Package: %anpackage
- Tag: %antag
- That's it! With this profile enabled, you should see it automatically clear future SmartLock notifications.
Alternatively, if you have the plugins and Tasker running already, and trust my profile, you can import the pre-made profile directly into Tasker. It is available here: Google Drive